Friday, June 26, 2009

Tea Party

Our church has a very active Ladies Ministry called L.I.N.K.S. Each year we have a Tea Party where ladies of all ages are invited. This year there will be prizes for catergories such as "Best Hat", etc. The prizes are baskets filled with handmade items from various church members. I was asked to make two items to contribute to these baskets. Here is what I came up with....


Every Tennessean needs an orange toile apron! Maybe a UT fan will win this!

Back detail. Oops! I guess I should iron it before I turn it in!

There are a few ladies at church who regularly give me left over fabric from some of their sewing projects. One of those women gave me this beautiful yellow sateen drapery fabric with monkeys. I have been wanting to use this fabric for something and believe I found the perfect use for it. Cloth napkins! Who doesn't love to use cloth napkins?
I hope these find a good home!



1 comment:

  1. Okay- how cute of the old ladies to give you their fabric!!! LOVE these too!
    One of the old ladies at my church is teaching me how to sew better! She's amazing at what she does and is all self taught! I'm soaking it all up from her while I can! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!

 
3 Column Dark Minima Template by GlamourBomb

Back to TOP