Friday, January 29, 2010

NOT So Tacky Apron!



This was a fun apron to do, especially after hearing about who it was for! A friend from college asked if I could make an apron for a friend of hers'. She went on to tell me that her friend had asked her husband for a "cute" apron for Christmas. On Christmas morning, this is what she found... or at least what I imagined it to be.

She said that the apron had a bikini printed on it, complete with cutouts! If she is like me, I'm sure she was horrified.


Well, enough of that! Here is what I made... hopefully a "NOT So Tacky Apron". I hope she likes it!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I love the fabric you used! I can't say I'd be too impressed with the tacky one, don't find that sort of thing funny- my father in law would love it...

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!

 
3 Column Dark Minima Template by GlamourBomb

Back to TOP