Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Craft Swaps!!!!

Since doing The Speckled Egg's Summer Hair Accessory swap , I've been wanting to find another swap to join. While searching, I found three that I was interested in and joined them all!

Here are the swaps that I am participating in....
Trick R Treat
Prep for Fall
I Heart Pink and Aqua

If you're interested in participating, let them know. Instructions are on each link. I'll post pictures once each swap is completed. Speaking of posting pictures... I can't wait to show you what I got from the hair accessory swap. I'll do that later this week!

3 comments:

  1. I joined the Trick 'r Treat swap! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, thanks for the post about the Trick 'r Treat swap. We're getting more people playing, and it's gonna be a blast. Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Looks like I missed the cut off for the craft swap for the pink and aqua one! :( Bummer! Let me know if you find any other swaps to join! How fun!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!

 
3 Column Dark Minima Template by GlamourBomb

Back to TOP