Sunday, February 21, 2010

Peasant Blouse

I saw this great tutorial at here for the cutest little peasant blouse.  If you love to sew without patterns as much as I do, then you have to head over there!  When I saw this, I just had to try it! 

Below is a picture of the one that I made.  I'll be making some matching ruffle pants to go with it soon.


Be sure to stop over at Indietutes blog for great tutorials and ideas for repurposing all those clothes that kids outgrow so quickly!   If you like what you see, she has an online "tip" jar.   Be sure and give her a little something to tell her how much you appreciate her ideas.

If you love this but don't love to sew... good news!!!  Vegbee has allowed me to sell these in my etsy shop very soon.  10% of my proceeds will go back to her just to say thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!

 
3 Column Dark Minima Template by GlamourBomb

Back to TOP