Thursday, April 8, 2010

Quilted Flower Onesie

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE embellishing onesies?  Well, here is another one.  I actually made it last year for an auction being held at church and it didn't sell.  :(  How sad.  But, I can see why.  Honestly, I didn't put a lot of thought into it.


Sorry for the quality of the pics.  These were taken before I got my new camera that I love so much.
Not bad, but believe me, it could be much better (and is now)!  I cut out several flower shaped pieces and attatched it all to the onesie by sewing the button on.  The flowers petals kept falling over the button and really looked pitiful.

A few weeks ago, I got it out once again and came up with a way to keep the flower petals back away from the button.  All I had to do is run my sewing machine over the petals to make a quilted look. 

What a difference!

I love how it looks now!


giveaways

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that made all the difference in the world. Love it! I saw you at somewhat simple!

    Ashley
    http://cuteasafox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally cute! i Love the button in the middle! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks soooo cute all quilted up!! Someone would snatch it up at a sale. I've left you a little bit of sunshine on my blog today. Please stop by and visit! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Adoring HusbandApril 10, 2010 at 10:11 AM

    That was a great idea! What a difference it has made. It will definitely sell this time.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!

 
3 Column Dark Minima Template by GlamourBomb

Back to TOP