Friday, April 23, 2010

Too cute pants

A few weeks back, I was looking on etsy for an apron dress pattern.  My friend, Brigitte, is dying for one for her little girl and wants me to make her one.  That's when I came across Romeo and Me.  I was thrilled to find her store!   She had just what I was looking for in an apron dress called the Madeline Knot Apron Dress.  While I was there, I also purchased a pattern for pants called Claire Mighty Ruffle Crop.  This was the first time I had purchased a pattern on PDF, so I was a little aprehensive.  However, to my suprise, it was very easy to follow. 

I thought I would give the pants a trial run.  I had a doctor's appointment on Wednesday, so as a thank you to my friend Brigitte for watching Elizabeth so I could go to my appointment, I made Tennyson, her daughter, a pair of pants.  I loved how they turned out.  I tried them on Elizabeth long enough for a pic.  They were so quick to make.  It literally took me maybe an hour!

I can't wait to see them on Tennyson and make Elizabeth a pair, too!  I haven't made the apron dress yet, but I know it will be fabulous!

Be sure to head over to Romeo and Me at Etsy!

GHDCVHF13426841

3 comments:

  1. Hi there. I found your blog through Friday Follow. If you are interested in becoming a follower of my blog, I will happily follow yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's not to love about toile ?? And if your daughter is still young enough to wear those then GFI! That's awesome ;-) happy belated Friday Follow- stop by my place when you can ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tennyson wore them to church Wednesday night - they're precious!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!

 
3 Column Dark Minima Template by GlamourBomb

Back to TOP