Friday, January 7, 2011

My New Best Friend

I had always thought that a rotary cutter and self healing mat were only for quilters....which I am not.  I didn't see the need of one for my self until I started cutting out lots of straight lined pieces for ruffle pants and apron dresses.  I thought, there's got to be a better way!  So, I put a rotary cutter and mat on my Christmas List.  

Daniel's parents were so kind to get me both as part of my Christmas!


I decided to give them a try yesterday.  WOW!  These sure do make life easier!  I cut out several straight pieces for ruffle pants then decided to see how they would work on curves.  WOW again!  I just laid my pattern piece out.... no need to pin..... hold down in place with one hand and "trace" the pattern with the rotary cutter with the other hand.  

I'm sure gonna love having these!
Thanks Mark and Betty for my gift!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!

 
3 Column Dark Minima Template by GlamourBomb

Back to TOP