Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Items in Shop and an Opportunity for YOU!

Looking for a versatile piece for you daughter's wardrobe?  
Check out my new Elizabeth Pillowcase Dress!  

This can be made in dress or tunic length.  

Embellish it with an applique..........

OR for a classic look, go without an applique.
Elizabeth Pillowcase Tunic/ Dress 6m 12m 18m 24m 2T 3T 4T 5T 6 7 8
These are even more adorable when paired with the Ella Ruffle Pant.
Want to purchase one of these for a good cause?

Murray and Jaime Sanderson (and Faith and Eli), a wonderful family at our church,  are in the process of adopting a precious 3 year old little girl, named Dinkenesh,  from Ethiopia.  There will be a Dinner Party and Silent Auction benefiting their adoption and I will be donating one of these sets along with a matching pair of American Girl ruffle pants.

Want to know more about their journey to adoption?  Check out their blog here.
You can also go here to see what other "fun"draising opportunities there are to help.

I am also donating 25% of any sales made in my Etsy Shop in the month of February to their adoption fund.
  
From now until February, I am working, working, working to stock my store for this giving opportunity.  

Please pray about what you can you can do to join me in supporting the Sanderson family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!

 
3 Column Dark Minima Template by GlamourBomb

Back to TOP