Friday, January 21, 2011

Branding

It's something that I've known I need to do for a while, just hadn't quite decided what look I wanted to go for.  I was getting a little tired of the hot pink and black, so I began searching for someone on Etsy who I thought could create the look that I was going for.  That's when I came across Heather from The Buzz.  She listened to exactly what I had in mind and created a new banner and avatar for my Etsy shop.  Click here to check it out!  If you have a shop, you really should stop in and browse The Buzz and all the business tools she offers.

Next up, I needed some new fabric labels for my clothing items to stay consistent with my new design.  I was so happy when I found Lisa from MommieMadeIt!  Her fabric labels are awesome and she had the perfect thing to coordinate with the new look for my shop.

She has the cutest packaging!
Here is what I found when I opened my package....
I am in love with the image of that little girl! 
 And guess what????
She's a paper doll! 
( I'll have to put this away for a few years until Elizabeth is a little older.  I loved paper dolls when I was young, and I just know she will, too!)

I will definitely be a return customer!

I had just finished up a custom order this morning when I received my labels in the mail.  I immediately got to work and just love how it looks on this pillowcase dress!

If you're new to Etsy, be sure and check it out.  If you can imagine it, it's out there.  A huge number of stay-at-home mommies are making a living by selling their items here.  

Go out and support one!  And while you're at it, buy something cute!


1 comment:

  1. those are too adorable !



    stop by sometime<3
    http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!

 
3 Column Dark Minima Template by GlamourBomb

Back to TOP