Wednesday, February 2, 2011

TOTEally Posh is on Facebook!

Yes, I finally created a Facebook page for TOTEally Posh! Many people have told me that it would be easier for them to keep up with what I am doing if I were on Facebook, so I took their requests and made it happen.
For those of you who "like" my page, I will be posting special promotions available only to Facebook fans.  Be sure to head over there and like my page.  To make it easier for you, click here for the link.

*******************************************************
FEBRUARY PROMOTION: 25% of all my shop sales are going to the a special family's adoption fund.  Go here for more details.
*******************************************************


STAY WARM!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!

 
3 Column Dark Minima Template by GlamourBomb

Back to TOP