Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Recent Custom Order

I wanted to share a recent custom order that I had right before Christmas.  A family friend, Celene, contacted me and asked if I could do outfits for her granddaughters and something matching for their American Girl dolls.  I had not made doll clothes before, but am always up for a challenge.  After discussing it, she decided to go with appliqued shirts with their first initial along with ruffle pants for the girls, and matching ruffle pants for the dolls.

Here are some pictures.....




I LOVE how they were turned out and was elated when Celene emailed me multiple times to tell me how happy she was with them!

I loved them so much, I added them to my Etsy Shop!  Soon I will be adding more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!

 
3 Column Dark Minima Template by GlamourBomb

Back to TOP