Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Broken Camera

Well, yesterday, my sweet Elizabeth got a hold of my camera and threw it on the floor.  The battery door will not stay closed.  I've been "dealing" with this camera for a couple years now, wishing for another one.  Hopefully, this weekend we'll be able to shop for a new one.

What camera do you have that you love?

Here is what I'm looking for:

1. I want a point and shoot.  I don't think I'm ready to deal with lenses quite yet.
2.  I want to have the portrait option where I can make the background fuzzy.
3.  My current camera's flash takes so long to warm back up after taking a picture... sometimes 30 seconds!  I would like to be able to take pictures faster than this.

I would love to hear your suggestions!

2 comments:

  1. HI Erinn, Just a quick stop in to introduce myself and say hi as we're partners in Rheas easter basket swap. this will be a fun swap! stop by and visit my blog when you can and have a great day!
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure about your budget but we love our Nikon D40. Kris' sister, who is a wonderful photographer, recommended it. Eventually, we can add lenses but we are happy at its basic. It is a good camera to learn a lot of things, which we have not been very good at doing thus far. But eventually. It was well worth the money/investment.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!

 
3 Column Dark Minima Template by GlamourBomb

Back to TOP