Friday, March 5, 2010

What camera did I get?

A few days ago, I asked for suggestions on purchasing a good quality point and shoot.   When working on my post, I googled "camera" images.  The first one that popped up was a basic picture of a camera.  What's funny is the picture that I posted is basically the same camera that I happened to purchase.  Well, I think mine is a newer version.  

It's a Canon PowerShot SX10 IS.



I am so excited about this camera!  It has so many options and settings that my other (very basic and very old) camera did not have.  It's pretty high tech for someone like me, but I'm determined to learn!  I'm loving it so far!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you bought yourself a nice, new camera! You mentioned at the reunion that you were needing one...enjoy it girl!
    AB

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!

 
3 Column Dark Minima Template by GlamourBomb

Back to TOP