Sunday, March 7, 2010

New Layout!... Finally!

For the past month or so, I've been trying to figure out how to apply a 3 column template to my blog.  I know, some of you are thinking, "That's easy!".  For me, it was not an easy process until I came across my new friend Glamour Bomb.


While browsing Etsy, I came across her shop.  She had an item listed as Pay It Forward.  This intrigued me, so I clicked on it.  In the listing, I found templates that were available for download (including the 3 column template which I was looking for).  I downloaded the code and put it my blogger template.  It was super easy and she was willing to take the time to answer lots of questions that I had!  If you are like me and having a difficult time changing your blog to 3 column, I suggest clicking HERE for the template.

One thing that Glamour Bomb loves to do is making video portfolios of artists, crafters and Etsyans. These are like video commercials you can embed in your blog! Check out the current one here on her latest blog post. 

Thanks again Glamour Bomb!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for using this template! Remember on this one you're going to need to set your column image sizes to a width of "180" or smaller. Enjoy!

    Love & Rockets,
    DaBomb

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!

 
3 Column Dark Minima Template by GlamourBomb

Back to TOP