Monday, March 8, 2010

Yes, I Still Do Bags

Several people have recently asked if I still do bags.  The answer is YES!

About 10 years ago, I started out making custom purses and actually did a few "purse parties".  Amy, a dear friend of mine, was making custom stationery, and we thought it would be a good idea to have "purse/stationary parties".  It was so much fun!  Well, after a few years of doing purses I began doing custom diaper bags and totes. 

Here are some pictures of some that I have done in the past.  You can also go to my etsy shop to view other items.






I love making these bags, but what I love more is seeing the face of the person who is receiving it!
  I hope you enjoyed looking!

3 comments:

  1. The Adoring HusbandMarch 9, 2010 at 8:18 AM

    I think it would be a great idea to have some of those "purse parties". And I love your profile picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got my eye on "Elizabeth". So glam! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erin, I'm so bad about replying to people right away if I'm at work when I read someones email, I usually dont answer until I get home.. then theres the problem of a terrible memory! In anycase I'm here, working on your little easter basket and will be mailing out saturday morning! I need to get hustling though to get them and their contents finished up!
    Love the bags you make. Have you seen the vera bradley chacha bags? I'm not a vera bradley fan, in fact I dont usually even take a second look at them, but you should google the chacha bags.. they are adorable! I want to figure out how to make them. Have a sweet evening.. I'm off to watch american idol in a few minutes.
    hugs
    vivian

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!

 
3 Column Dark Minima Template by GlamourBomb

Back to TOP