Monday, March 22, 2010

Empty Wall Space?

Do you have an empty wall that is screaming at you to put something on it?  I did.

But now, it looks like this!
This was so easy and quick!  I found these frames at Dollar Tree a few weeks ago.  They actually were from Walmart, but somehow Dollar Tree got ahold of them.  I loved how their simplicity and the fact that they were matted.  I printed up some pics of our daughter on snapfish.  The hardest part was waiting for my pictures to come in the mail! 

Once I got my hands of the pictures, I just put them in the frames, figured spacing and nailed the ribbon into place.  That's it!
 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/

10 comments:

  1. Hi, following you from Frugal Family. Thanks for sharing. I am your newest follower. I can't wait to see what else you do.
    Bonnie
    http://creatingahouseofgrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog - always good to meet a local girl!

    I'll be setting up at the Nashville Flea Market this weekend, you should come down!

    Have a great day,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Looks like you spent way more than a few dollars on it!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, such a cute baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!

    I'm visiting from Talented Tuesday. :)

    - Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a charming idea! Love the polka dot ribbon! You did a beautiful job! Your little princess is so adorable!

    Cheers!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute, great thinking! I'm a sucker for polka dot ribbon, it looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty. I love the black and white photos.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!

 
3 Column Dark Minima Template by GlamourBomb

Back to TOP