Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter Basket Swap

I recently participated in Miss Rhea's Easter Basket Swap hosted by Miss Rhea.  It was so much fun!  She asked us to decorate 2 yogurt cups to make them look like miniature easter baskets, then fill each with 5 goodies to send to our partners.

This basket I received from Dolly.  She filled a bag with notecards, ribbon, a hankie, and paper tags.  So cute!


This is the second basket I recieved.  Vivian filled this beautiful basket with handmade felted animals and easter eggs.  I was amazed at the detail with these animals!  Wow!


Here are the baskets that I sent out....


Thank you Miss Rhea for hosting this fun swap and thank you Vivian and Dolly for the wonderful baskets you made for me!

2 comments:

  1. Those are just a couple yogurt cups? Freaking ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute frilly little Easter baskets, I love them, perfect for every little girl.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!

 
3 Column Dark Minima Template by GlamourBomb

Back to TOP