Friday, March 12, 2010

My Favorite Yet!

I LOVE a plain white onesie!

Why?

Because the possibilities are endless!

Recently, one of my BFFs asked if I could do a onesie and matching burpcloth for a friend at work.  She said that she would really like it to be girly with an "S" appliqued on it.  She said I could do whatever I wanted.  Now, that's the kind of order I like!  Freedom to create whatever I want.

I knew I didn't want to do the typical pink/ green or pink/ brown combinations.  Not that there is anything wrong with this... I've done it plenty.... I just wanted to do something different. 

Red!  How about girlifying (is that even a word?) red? 

I love the way it turned out!  What do you think?  I'm planning to put some in my shop (as soon as I make my daughter one, and another one for a gift).
Here is a close up......
I just loved how it turned out!


Linking to:


7 comments:

  1. that is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! I love the fabric that you used! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that! There really are so many possibilities for those! I am so going to do that, although mine probably won't turn out as cute :) Come stop by my Favorite Things Friday party if you would like to join in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them! I love how you layered the initial on top of the other fabric. You have some really cute stuff in your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ric rack around the edge!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!

 
3 Column Dark Minima Template by GlamourBomb

Back to TOP